How do I remove MapsGalaxy toolbar?
MapsGalaxy is a toolbar add-on and “perfect travel companion”. It comes with an accurate street map, local traffic conditions, both aerial and satellite street views, weather and more. But if it’s replaced your usual browser - without permission - it can become very annoying. It can also bombard you with ads, take up valuable space, and manipulate your search results. So - here is how to get rid of it once and for all.
AAutomatic removal (for beginners)
- Make sure you have Avast Browser Cleanup.
- Install it.
- And voila. Clean your browser with a single click.
BManual Removal (for the more experienced)
- Start your chrome browser via the program folder, or the program icon on your desktop
- Go to the browser menu in the top right section and select “Settings”
- Select “Extensions” in the settings menu, or you can also open the Url chrome://extensions directly via the browser bar
- Once there you should find the add-on “MapsGalaxy” in the extensions list
- To remove it, simply click on the recycle bin on the right
- Confirm removal in the dialog box by clicking the “Remove” button
- And that’s it. The deleted extension should not be listed any more