Avast 2015: Registering Avast Free Antivirus
How to register Avast Free Antivirus 2015
The following instructions for registering assume that Avast Free Antivirus is already installed on your computer.
An alternative method of registration is available for Avast Free Antivirus 2015 if installed on a computer with limited Internet access. Please see the Alternative method in the Detailed steps below.
If you are using Avast Free Antivirus 2015 on a computer with Internet connectivity, on-line registration is the simplest method.
- Right-click on the Avast orange ball icon in the system tray and select Registration information from the menu.
- In the Subscription screen, click Register now to open the registration form.
- Enter all the required data into the registration form and click Register to submit.
- Check that the Subscription screen displays REGISTERED with an updated expiration date.
Your Avast Free Antivirus 2015 registration is valid for 12 months.
- Avast Free Antivirus 2015
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition