Avast 2016: Accessing the Avast Forum
How to register for and log into the Avast Forum
The Avast Forum is a website where you can read, ask, and answer questions related to Avast as part of a community of other users. To join the forum, you firstly need to ensure you have an Avast Account. Using the same credentials, you can then log into the Avast Forum at http://forum.avast.com.
Follow the steps in the following sections of this article:
Register for an Avast Account
- Open the Avast Forum in your browser at http://forum.avast.com, and click Register.
Your browser redirects to the Create an Avast Account page.
- Provide a valid email address and password, then click Create new account.
Alternatively, you can register for an Avast Account using your Facebook or Google credentials by clicking the relevant button at the top of the form.
- On the next screen, click Continue to send a confirmation email to your email address.
- Open the email and click the link to verify your new Avast Account, then click Continue to go directly to the Avast Forum.
You now have an Avast Account and can use the same credentials next time you need to Log into the Avast Forum.
Log into the Avast Forum
- Open the Avast Forum in your browser at http://forum.avast.com, and click Login.
Your browser redirects to the Login to Avast Account page.
- Provide your registered email address and password, then click Login.
Alternatively, you can log in using your Facebook or Google credentials by clicking the relevant button at the top of the form (if you signed up for an Avast Account using one of these accounts).
When your credentials are accepted, your browser redirects to the Avast Forum and you are ready to use it as needed.
- Avast Premier 2016
- Avast Internet Security 2016
- Avast Pro Antivirus 2016
- Avast Free Antivirus 2016
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro /Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition)