Avast SecureLine VPN for iOS: Removing a VPN Configuration Profile from iOS
How to remove a VPN configuration profile for Avast SecureLine VPN from iOS
To remove a VPN configuration profile for Avast SecureLine VPN from a device running iOS 9, uninstall Avast SecureLine from your device and the profile is automatically removed with the app.
To uninstall the app, press and hold the Avast SecureLine icon on the main screen of your device for a few seconds, tap the small X icon that appears in the upper-left corner of the icon, then confirm that you want to remove the app from your device.
If you are using Avast SecureLine VPN on a device running iOS 8 or earlier, follow these steps to remove a VPN configuration profile:
- Open Settings on your iOS device.
- Tap General.
- Scroll to the bottom of the General pane and tap Profiles.
- Select Avast SecureLine from the Profile section.
- Tap Remove and select Remove.
The VPN configuration is no longer on the device.
- Avast SecureLine VPN 3.x for iOS
- iOS 5.1 or later
- Apple iPhone 3GS or later
- Apple iPad (all)
- Apple iPod Touch (3rd generation or later)