Avast Account: Connecting an Avast product with your Avast Account
How to connect your Avast product with your Avast Account
Avast Account is a portal designed to help you manage Avast services on all your devices which are registered for one email address. Before connecting your Avast software with an Avast Account, ensure that you have signed up. The account is not created automatically for the email address you use to make a purchase or register for a free product.
If you do not have an Avast Account
, or if you do not remember your password, see the following articles:
Connect your existing Avast Account with the following Avast products:
Connect Avast Antivirus with your Avast Account
- Open the Avast Antivirus user interface.
- Click Sign in at the top-right corner of the main screen.
- Type your email and password, and click Login or use your Facebook or Google+ account credentials by clicking the appropriate button at the top.
A notification appears when Avast Antivirus is connected with your Avast Account.
Connect Avast Mobile Security with your Avast Account
- Tap the Avast Mobile Security icon on the main screen of your device to open the app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select Settings.
- Scroll down and select Avast Account.
- Select your preferred login method (Google, Facebook, or your email address).
- If you selected Login with Email, type your Email address and Password and tap Log in to Avast Account.
- Avast Mobile Security is now connected with your Avast Account. Tap Go to my.avast.com to open your account.
Connect Avast Mac Security with your Avast Account
- Open the Avast Mac Security user interface and click the Account tab.
- Type your email and password, then click Login.
Alternatively, log in using your Facebook or Google+ account credentials by clicking the relevant button.
- If prompted, type your Mac password and click Install Helper.
Avast Mac Security is now connected with your Avast Account.
- All supported operating systems