Avast Account: Creating an Avast Account
How to create an Avast Account
Your Avast Account is a portal where you can manage all Avast licenses that are registered to your email address. These licenses can be for any Avast product across all of your devices.
To create a new account, follow the steps in this article. For more information about your Avast Account, see the following article:
- Go to http://my.avast.com and click Register.
- Type your email address, provide a new password, then click Create new account.
- In your email inbox, check for and open a new message with the subject line Avast Account – please confirm, then click the link to verify your new Avast Account.
Your Avast Account is created and ready for you to use.
To create an Avast Account, follow these steps:
- In your internet browser, go to http://my.avast.com and click Register.
- Type your email address and a new password, repeat your new password, then click Create new account.
Alternatively, click Login with Facebook or Login with Google to use your existing Facebook or Google+ account credentials.
A success notification appears when your account is created, and a confirmation email is sent to the email address you provided.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Avast Software with the subject line Avast Account – please confirm.
- Open the message and click the link to verify your new Avast Account.
If you are unable to open the verification link, see the following article:
- Click Continue to go to the welcome page of your newly created Avast Account.
Your new Avast Account has been created and you are ready to manage all of your Avast licenses and software.
- All supported operating systems