Avast SecureLine VPN for iOS: Resolving Payment or Order Issues
How to resolve payment or order issues for Avast SecureLine for iOS
After you purchase a SecureLine VPN for iOS subscription on iTunes, Avast verifies your iTunes purchase receipt and automatically sends you an Avast subscription code.
If you experience an issue during your purchase, for example, the purchase fails or you do not receive your subscription code, the preferred solution is to restore your subscription on iTunes. This option is only possible if you have an auto-renewable subscription.
To verify whether you have an auto-renewable subscription or not, check the following page on the Apple support site:
- If you bought a subscription using Avast SecureLine version 3.1 or later, your subscription is auto-renewable by default.
- If you bought a subscription before version 3.1, your subscription is not auto-renewable.
If you do not have a renewable subscription, submit a ticket to AVAST Support along with the receipt emailed to you by iTunes so that we can manually send you a subscription code.
If you purchased an auto-renewable subscription and you received the receipt of your purchase from iTunes, you can restore your subscription for Avast SecureLine as described below:
- Ensure that you are signed in with the same iTunes account that you used to purchase the subscription. You can check sign-in details by opening Settings → iTunes & App Store on your device.
- Tap Restore Subscription and wait for the confirmation.
If you do not have a renewable subscription, please submit a ticket to AVAST Support. Follow these steps:
- Open the e-mail that contains the receipt of your purchase from Apple.
- Take a screenshot of your receipt and submit a ticket to AVAST Support.
- When the receipt is verified, Avast will send a new subscription code to you.
For details to activate your subscription code please read the following article:
- Avast SecureLine VPN 3.x for iOS
- Avast SecureLine VPN 2.x for iOS
- Avast SecureLine VPN 1.x for iOS
- iOS 5.1 or later
- Apple iPhone 3GS or later
- Apple iPad (all)
- Apple iPod Touch (3rd generation or later)