If you experience an issue during your purchase, for example, the purchase fails or you do not receive your subscription code, the preferred solution is to restore your subscription on iTunes. This option is only possible if you have an auto-renewable subscription.
To verify whether you have an auto-renewable subscription or not, check the following page on the Apple support site:
If you purchased an auto-renewable subscription and you received the receipt of your purchase from iTunes, you can restore your subscription for Avast SecureLine as described below:
- Ensure that you are signed in with the same iTunes account that you used to purchase the subscription. You can check sign-in details by opening Settings → iTunes & App Store on your device.
- Tap Restore Subscription and wait for the confirmation.
If you do not have a renewable subscription, please submit a ticket to AVAST Support. Follow these steps:
- Open the e-mail that contains the receipt of your purchase from Apple.
- Take a screenshot of your receipt and submit a ticket to AVAST Support.
- When the receipt is verified, Avast will send a new subscription code to you.
For details to activate your subscription code please read the following article: