Avast SecureLine VPN for iOS: Troubleshooting issues with connection to VPN server
How to resolve VPN server connection issues
Normally SecureLine VPN for iOS takes only a few seconds to connect to a VPN server. If Avast SecureLine for iOS takes a long time to connect, or does not connect at all, it may indicate that the server you selected temporarily has a problem.
In many cases, the simplest solution is to choose another VPN server location and to try to connect again.
To choose another VPN server location follow these steps:
- For iOS 7 or earlier, open Settings → VPN on your device.
- For later versions of iOS, open Settings → Location on your device, or tap the location on the dashboard.
We recommend that you try the server nearest to you first. If that does not connect, try another location.
If you are unable to connect to any VPN server, the problem may be due to network policies of the Wi-Fi or Cellular network you are connected to.
If you are unable to resolve the problem, submit a ticket to AVAST Support.
- Avast SecureLine VPN 3.x for iOS
- Avast SecureLine VPN 2.x for iOS
- Avast SecureLine VPN 1.x for iOS
- iOS 5.1 or later
- Apple iPhone 3GS or later
- Apple iPad (all)
- Apple iPod Touch (3rd generation or later)