If you have an auto-renewable subscription, restore your subscription for Avast SecureLine for iOS in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions purchased after the release of SecureLine VPN version 3.1 are auto-renewable by default.
- Ensure that you are signed into iTunes with the same account that you used to purchase your subscription.
If you are not sure which iTunes account you are currently signed into, open your device Settings, scroll down and tap iTunes & App Store, then verify the Apple ID details.
- Tap the SecureLine icon on the main screen of your device to open the app.
- Tap the arrow to read details about SecureLine VPN, or tap Skip.
- Tap Start Trial or Subscription expired at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Select one of the purchase methods:
- Tap Restore from iTunes if you purchased your subscription from the SecureLine app or the App Store.
- Tap Restore with Avast Account if you purchased your subscription on another device.
- Tap Enter Avast subscription code if you purchased your subscription from the Avast website, then enter your subscription code and tap OK.
- Tap Connect to automatically connect to the optimal location, or tap the arrow to select a location from the list.
- Tap Install Profile to set up your SecureLine VPN profile, then tap Allow to add VPN configurations.
- When the welcome screen appears, tap Let's do it! to enable notifications, or tap Remind me later to open the application immediately.
If you do not have a renewable subscription, activate your subscription using a subscription code.
- Tap the SecureLine icon on your device to open the app.
- Tap the gear icon to access Settings, then tap Subscription.
- Tap Enter a subscription code at the bottom of the Subscription screen.
- Type the subscription code that you received from Avast when you made the purchase, then tap OK.
Your subscription is now active.