Avast SecureLine VPN for iOS: Installation
How to install Avast SecureLine VPN for iOS
Before you install Avast SecureLine VPN, ensure that your device meets the following conditions:
- You have a compatible device: iPhone 3GS or later, Apple iPad (all), or Apple iPod Touch (3rd generation or later).
- Your device is running the supported operating system: iOS 5.1 or later.
- You are connected to the internet. We recommend that you use a Wi-Fi connection, if available.
- If you previously installed an older version of Avast SecureLine VPN on your device, uninstall the existing version before you install the current version to prevent issues with your VPN configuration profile. For more information about possible issues, refer to the following article:
Avast SecureLine VPN for iOS is not supported on Android, Symbian, Microsoft Windows Phone, or any other operating system.
- Search for SecureLine VPN in the App Store, and tap the cloud icon to install it.
- Tap the SecureLine VPN icon on the main screen of your device to open the app.
- Tap Start Trial, then select a trial option or tap Already purchased to activate SecureLine VPN.
- Tap the App Store icon on the main screen of your device.
- Type VPN SecureLine into the search field and select vpn secureline - privacy and security by avast from the results.
- Tap the cloud icon to download the app.
- After SecureLine VPN is downloaded, tap Open or tap the SecureLine VPN icon on the main screen of your device.
- Tap Start Trial, then select your preferred trial option or tap Already purchased to activate SecureLine. For detailed activation and configuration instructions, read the following article:
- Avast SecureLine VPN 4.x for iOS
- iOS 5.1 or later
- Apple iPhone 3GS or later
- Apple iPad (all)
- Apple iPod Touch (3rd generation or later)