Avast SecureLine VPN for Android: Installing SecureLine VPN
How to install Avast SecureLine VPN for Android
Before you install SecureLine VPN, ensure that:
- Your device is running a supported operating system – Android 4.0 or higher.
- You are connected to the internet. We recommend that you use a Wi-Fi connection, if available.
If you have already activated and used SecureLine VPN before, ensure that the mobile device on which you are currently installing the app is connected with the same email address as the address used during the SecureLine VPN purchase. Otherwise, SecureLine may have issues restoring your license. To verify which email address your device is connected to, go to Settings → Accounts → Google.
- Tap the Play Store icon on the main screen of your device to open the service.
- Search for SecureLine VPN and tap the Install button.
- Tap Accept, if you agree to the necessary permissions.
- After the app is downloaded and installed, tap Open.
...or tap the SecureLine VPN icon on the main screen of your device.
- On the subscription screen, tap your preferred option and follow the on-screen instruction to purchase or activate the subscription and start using the app.
For information about activating SecureLine VPN, read the following article:
- Avast SecureLine VPN 2.x for Android