Avast Mobile Security: Upgrading Mobile Security
How to purchase and activate Avast Mobile Security Pro
Avast Mobile Security is available as both a Free and Pro version. Upgrading to Pro allows you to lock an unlimited number of apps with the App Locking feature, disable third party ads, use additional Anti-Theft features to capture a photo of the thief when incorrect PIN is entered, lock your device when SIM card is changed and secretly record the phone's surroundings at any time. Avast Mobile Security Pro also ensures prioritized responses to your support inquiries.
To purchase and activate Avast Mobile Security Pro, refer to the following instruction:
If your license didn't activate during 24 hours since purchase, read the following instruction:
Purchase and activate license
- Tap the Avast Mobile Security icon on the main screen of your device to open the app.
- Tap Upgrade to go to the subscription screen.
- Select a subscription plan by ticking your preferred price, and tap Next.
- Tap Subscribe, then confirm your payment details on the next screen.
When the transaction completes, Avast Mobile Security Pro is active on your device.
Troubleshoot activation issues
Avast Mobile Security Pro is being activated automatically during the upgrade. In some cases, a license synchronization may take up to 24 hours after the purchase. If after that time, your subscription is still not active, follow these steps:
- Ensure your mobile device is connected to the e-mail address entered for your Avast Mobile Security Pro purchase:
- Open the Google Play Store app and tap the Menu icon at the top left.
- Verify your e-mail at the top of the screen.
- Clear Avast Mobile Security Pro data:
- Go to Settings → Apps on your device.
- Tap Avast Mobile Security.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear data.
- If you have performed last two steps, but your subscription is still not active, contact Avast Support. In the contact form, provide your email address used during the purchase and/or your Google Play order number.
- Avast Mobile Security Pro 6.x