Avast Mac Security 2015: Installing Avast Pro Mac Security
How to install Avast Pro Mac Security
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Apple Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Apple Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Apple Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion) or Apple Mac OS X 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard, Intel based).
- Intel based Mac computer with 64-bit processor.
- 512 MB RAM or above (1 GB RAM or higher preferred).
- 256 MB minimum hard disk free space.
- Internet connection (to download and register the product, for automatic updates of the program and virus database).
- Optimally standard screen resolution not less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
Avast Pro Mac Security is licensed for commercial use by business customers while Avast Free Mac Security is licensed only for personal and non-commercial use. Avast Pro Mac Security requires a paid license purchased through Avast Resellers only.
If you are looking for instructions to install Avast Free Mac Security please read the following article:
Before you begin the installation please ensure that you are logged in with administrator permissions, all other programs are closed, and any previous antivirus software is uninstalled.
- Download the Setup file for Avast Pro Mac Security from the link below:
- Run the downloaded Setup file
avast_pro_mac_security.dmg, and select the Avast setup icon on the left.
- On the displayed setup screen click Continue.
- Confirm the Avast End User License Agreement, review installation details, and click Install. Confirm installation by entering your administrator credentials.
- When installation is completed a confirmation appears. You may then close Setup.
- A notification informs you that you still need to insert your license.
- Avast Pro Mac Security 2015
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard, Intel based)