Avast 2014: Générer et envoyer un Package de Support
Avast 2015: Using the Avast Support Tool
What is the Avast Support Tool?
The Avast Support Tool is a diagnostic and reporting tool for your Avast antivirus software. Firstly, it helps you to check for the most common issues with your software and suggests how to fix them. Secondly, if you are still not sure what to do, the tool automatically gathers files to be sent to Avast as a reference for support representatives or Avast engineers. Please note, that we do not automatically check for new support files submitted. When sending the support file via the Avast Support Tool, you must notify us via our support portal support.avast.com
that it has been sent.
When submitting a ticket to Avast Technical Support, your message should include the following details:
- Exact file name of the Support Package
(please use a unique file name so we can easily identify your file)
- Avast Customer Number
- Details of your issue (reason for contacting us)
Using the Avast Support Tool
You can diagnose most common issues with your Avast antivirus software, and get instant suggestions to fix them using the Avast Support Tool.
- Firstly download avastsupport.exe directly from Avast, or click the button below:
...and save it to your computer (for example on your Windows Desktop).
- Right-click on the downloaded Avast support tool icon, choose Run as administrator from the context menu,
...and if prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes (or Continue).
- The Avast Support Tool will automatically check the status of your Avast software to troubleshoot common issues. (If it does not run automatically, click Start.)
It checks the status of your Avast installation, program version, and active service, validity of your subscription or registration, and checks for conflicting security programs.
If any issues are identified, you can find help and suggestions when you hover your mouse pointer over the i information icon, or click the Learn more link.
- Click Next if you would like to create a support file to send to Avast support representatives as a reference, though not all cases require you to generate a support file. If a support file has been requested by an Avast support representative, please continue reading as described below...
Generating a support file from the Avast Support Tool
The Avast Support tool can be used to create a support file to submit for analysis if needed, though not all cases require you to generate a support file. If a support file has been requested by an Avast support representative, please continue as described below.
- Fill in your valid e-mail address and any other relevant details, such as your ticket ID, so the support team can easily match your support package to the ticket. Click Generate.
Note: By default the support files will be sent to Avast servers. You can change these settings by clicking Options before you generate the package.
The tool will gather the files it needs. The process can take only a few seconds up to several minutes, depending on your system.
- Once the Support Package is successfully created, you will receive an information dialog showing its file name and location on your computer.
If you are already in contact with Avast Technical Support you can provide the Support Package ID to our support engineers in your next reply.
Otherwise, please submit a ticket to Avast Technical Support with the Package ID and file name, your customer information, and all other details related to your issue.
Avast Premier 2015
Avast Internet Security 2015
Avast Pro Antivirus 2015
Avast Free Antivirus 2015
Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise
Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate
Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition