Support: Submitting a support file using the Avast Support Tool
How to submit a support file with the Avast Support Tool?
The Avast Support Tool is a diagnostic and reporting tool for your Avast Antivirus software. Firstly, it helps you to check for the most common issues with your software and suggests how to fix them. Secondly, if you are still not sure what to do, the tool automatically gathers files to be sent to Avast as a reference for support representatives or Avast engineers.
We do not automatically check for new support files submitted. Before sending the support file via the Avast Support Tool, you must notify us via our support portal
- Avast Support Tool
- Avast Premier 2015
- Avast Internet Security 2015
- Avast Pro Antivirus 2015
- Avast Free Antivirus 2015
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro /Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition)