Sales: Canceling automatic renewal of Nexway orders
How to disable automatic renewal of Nexway orders
This article applies to Avast orders distributed by Nexway. For Avast orders distributed by Digital River, read the following article:
If you are unsure which distributor you purchased your Avast order from, check your order confirmation email. For more information, refer to the following article:
Follow these steps:
- Open the order confirmation email you received when you made the original purchase and locate the link to cancel the auto-renewal option.
You are directed to the appropriate Nexway web portal according to your location.
If you are unable to locate this link, select your region below to be directed to the appropriate Nexway web portal:
- Provide your email address (as used to make the purchase) and the password from your original order confirmation email, then click Sign in.
If you cannot find your order confirmation email, click Forgot your password? to provide alternative identification information.
- On the Overview page, click Change Auto-Renewal settings above the list of your current subscriptions.
- In the lower section of the Payment and Billing Details page, select Disabled in the Auto-Renewal section.
- Click Disable automatic renewal to confirm that you want to stop automatic billing.
After the change is processed, you will receive an email confirming that auto-renewal has been canceled for the selected product subscription and the subscription status in the web portal changes to Suspended.
The renewal option is managed separately for each subscription. If you have more than one Avast subscription with automatic renewal enabled, you need to repeat the steps for each subscription you want to cancel this service for.
- All available Avast software
- All supported operating systems