Avast Antivirus: Backing Up and Restoring Customized Settings
How to Back Up and Restore Customized Settings
When you back up your customized settings, the settings are stored in a single backup file. Later, you can easily restore these settings without the need for further configuration. The back up and restoration of customized settings is available across the Avast Antivirus product line.
How to Back Up Customized Settings
Back up customized settings that you may need to reconfigure in the future. For example, if you reinstall an operating system or upgrade your computer.
How to Restore Customized Settings
If you have previously backed up your customized settings, you can simply restore the settings when you need to. For example, if you reinstall an operating system or upgrade your computer.
- Avast Premier 12.x
- Avast Internet Security 12.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 12.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 12.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro /Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition)