Avast Antivirus: Activating Avast Internet Security with an activation code
How to activate Avast Internet Security with an activation code
When you purchase Avast Internet Security, an order confirmation email containing your activation code is sent to the email address you provide during the purchase. Follow the steps in this article to activate Avast Internet Security using your activation code after installing the software on your PC.
If you have not already installed Avast Internet Security on your PC, refer to the steps in the following article:
If you are unable to locate your activation code, you can find it in the Avast Account connected to the email address used to make the purchase. For more information, refer to the following article:
If you received a license file instead of an activation code, refer to the following article:
- Open your order confirmation email and copy the activation code.
- Open the Avast Antivirus user interface and go to Settings ▸ Subscription.
- On the Subscription screen, click Insert activation code.
- Paste the activation code into the box, click Next, then click OK to confirm the activation.
- Avast Internet Security 17.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 Home / Professional / Media Center Edition