Sales: Updating your payment information for Avast orders distributed by Digital River
How to change your payment information for Avast orders distributed by Digital River
You can update your registered credit card details for automatic renewal subscriptions at any time via the Avast customer portal. Follow the steps in this article for guidance.
This article applies to Avast orders distributed by Digital River
. For Avast orders distributed by Nexway
, refer to the following article:
If you are unsure which distributor you purchased your Avast order from, check your order confirmation email. For more information, refer to the following article:
Follow these steps:
- Open the Avast customer portal in your internet browser:
- Provide your order ID and password, then click Find order.
You can find your order ID and password in your order confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to locate this information, click Forgot your order ID and provide your email address and the last five digits of the credit card you used to make the purchase instead.
- On the Order Details page, click Manage subscription next to the Avast product you want to change your payment information for.
- On the Subscription Details page, click Edit Payment Information under Account information.
- Click Edit to modify your existing credit card information or click Add new payment method to add a completely new credit card.
- Provide your new or updated credit card details and click Submit.
- Optionally set the updated payment method as your default payment method for Avast orders by clicking Save as default at the bottom of the screen.
If your previous default credit card has expired, you need to set the new credit card as the default.
Your payment details for the auto-renewal of a subscription are updated.
- All available Avast software
- All supported operating systems