Avast Account: Downloading a license from Avast Account
Download your license from Avast Account
You can download your license for most products directly from your Avast Account when you log in with the email address connected to your purchase. This is useful if you want to activate your Avast product but cannot find your order confirmation, or the license file you received in your confirmation email is corrupted.
If you do not have an Avast Account, or if you have one but don't know the password, read the following articles:
To download your license from your Avast Account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Avast Account and click Your licenses.
- Click Activation code or Download license next to the product that you want to activate.
Your activation code appears directly on the screen. Your license file will be downloaded to the default download folder.
To activate Avast products with the downloaded activation code or license file, refer to the following articles according to your version or product:
- Avast Account
- Avast Premier 12.x
- Avast Internet Security 12.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 12.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 12.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition