Avast Passwords: Setting up and Using One Touch Login Feature
How to set up and use One Touch Login feature
The One Touch Login feature is available only with the premium version of Avast Passwords. This feature allows you to pair your mobile device with the Passwords vault installed on your computer with Avast Antivirus 2016. Once devices are paired, you can unlock your password vault on the computer simply by tapping the notification on your paired mobile device.
Instructions for setting up and using the One Touch Login feature can be found in the following sections:
Enabling One Touch Login in Avast Passwords on your computer
After completing the initial configuration of Passwords on your computer, you can enable One Touch Login as follows:
- In the Avast Antivirus user interface, go to Settings → Passwords and click Turn on in the One Touch Login section.
- Click Start now.
- Log in to your Avast Account, if prompted.
- Click Activate One Touch Login now, if prompted.
- Click Start now again, if prompted.
- Click OK, I'm ready to pair your program with the app installed on your mobile device.
- One Touch Login asks to scan the QR code with your mobile device.
Pairing your mobile device with your computer using Avast Passwords
After completing the initial configuration of Avast Passwords on your mobile device, you can pair it with your computer by following the steps below:
- The confirmatoin message appears. Click Close to finish the process.
- If you want to pair another device or turn this option off, go back to Settings and select an option in the One Touch Login section.
Using the One Touch Login feature in Avast Passwords
Once One Touch Login is enabled, you will see the possibility to use Main Password or One Touch Login when you log in.
To continue, open Avast Passwords on your mobile device and follow the steps below based on your device's platform.
- Avast Passwords Premium
- Avast Premier 2016
- Avast Internet Security 2016
- Avast Pro Antivirus 2016
- Avast Free Antivirus 2016
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro /Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition
- Android 4.1 and higher
- iOS 8 and higher