Avast Premium Security
More than just antivirus, Avast Premium Security is complete online protection for all of your computers, phones, and tablets.
Security that’s tailored to fit your needs
Protection against your greatest online foes
Now you can safely shop and bank online
Stop hackers from taking over your PC
The most dominant vector for remote access attacks is Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). RDP is a useful tool for granting authorized remote access when needed, but can be a loophole for an attack if not used properly. Remote Access Shield protects against such attacks in three ways:
- Detect and block brute-force attacks by counting unsuccessful login attempts within a specified period of time and blocking the IP address associated with these attempts.
- Secure known OS vulnerabilities and prevent RDP exploit attacks aimed at breaching them.
- Automatically block all IP addresses known to distribute malware by exploiting RDP ports. Our database is continuously updated using our AI algorithm.
Whichever devices you use, we’ve got you covered
You may still be wondering...
- PC: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (SP2) (32 or 64-bit), 1 GB RAM, 2 GB free hard disk space.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher with 750 MB of hard disk space.
- Android: Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher.
- iOS: iOS 12.0 or higher.
- Avast Premium Security (for PC, Single-Device)
- Avast Premium Security (for Mac, Single-Device)
- Avast Mobile Security Premium (for Android, Single-Device)
- Avast Mobile Security Premium (for iOS, Single-Device)
Get expert advice for all your digital security needs
We all have some concept of hacking - but do you really know what it is? Read our full hacking definition here.
A computer virus is a type of malware that can spread quickly between computers and other devices. Learn how viruses work and how to protect against them.
Have your computer and personal data been taken hostage? Find out how to remove ransomware from your Windows PC safely and recover your data.
Discover the best free antivirus software for Windows as judged by leading security experts. Protect your PC from the top malware threats with a single click.
Worried you're being spied on? Learn how to remove spyware from your Windows PC. Check for, detect, and remove spyware to get your PC privacy back now.
From Cyber Police to Article 161, Android devices have been hit by several major ransomware attacks. Learn how to remove ransomware from Android here.
iPhone's parental controls are designed to protect your family. Learn how to adjust child settings on iPhone & iPad.