Avast Premium Security
Avast Premium Security
More than just antivirus, Avast Premium Security is complete online protection for all of your computers, phones, and tablets.
Security that’s tailored to fit your needs
Now you can safely shop and bank online
Stop hackers from taking over your PC
The most dominant vector for remote access attacks is Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). RDP is a useful tool for granting authorized remote access when needed, but can be a loophole for an attack if not used properly. Remote Access Shield protects against such attacks in three ways:
- Detect and block brute-force attacks by counting unsuccessful login attempts within a specified period of time and blocking the IP address associated with these attempts.
- Secure known OS vulnerabilities and prevent RDP exploit attacks aimed at breaching them.
- Automatically block all IP addresses known to distribute malware by exploiting RDP ports. Our database is continuously updated using our AI algorithm.
Whichever devices you use, we’ve got you covered
You may still be wondering...
What are the system requirements for Avast Premium Security?
Avast Premium Security requires your device to meet the following minimum system requirements:
- PC: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (SP2) (32 or 64-bit), 1 GB RAM, 2 GB free hard disk space.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher with 750 MB of hard disk space.
- Android: Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher.
- iOS: iOS 12.0 or higher.
IMPORTANT: Avast Premium Security is not supported (is not compatible, cannot be installed, and will not run) on DOS, Microsoft Windows editions earlier than Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, or any others not specified as supported.
What's the difference between Avast Premium Security (Single-Device) and Avast Premium Security (Multi-Device) subscriptions?
While both Avast Premium Security subscription types offer complete online security, each is suitable for a specific number of devices. An Avast Premium Security (Single-Device) subscription protects one device on the platform of your choice. The Single-Device subscription type can be used for one of the following products:
- Avast Premium Security (for PC, Single-Device)
- Avast Premium Security (for Mac, Single-Device)
- Avast Mobile Security Premium (for Android, Single-Device)
- Avast Mobile Security Premium (for iOS, Single-Device)
An Avast Premium Security (Multi-Device) subscription protects up to 10 devices, regardless of platform.
Can I change the 10 devices activated with my Avast Premium Security (Multi-Device) subscription?
Yes. If you have 10 devices already activated using your Avast Premium Security (Multi-Device) subscription, you must uninstall Avast Premium Security from one device before activating it on a new device. Once uninstalled, you can install Avast Premium Security on your new device.To activate the product on the new device, go to your Avast Account, and retrieve the activation code for Avast Premium Security (Multi-Device).
Is it necessary to uninstall my previous Avast Antivirus version before upgrading to Avast Premium Security on my PC?
If you already have Avast Pro Antivirus, Avast Internet Security, or Avast Premier version 7.x or later, you do not need to uninstall your current version. Avast Antivirus setup automatically detects these versions and upgrades the existing installation to Avast Premium Security (for PC, Single-Device).