Avast SecureLine VPN
Encrypts your Internet connection at the click of a button for true online privacy.
For those who want online freedom
Avoid being hacked on public Wi-Fi, stop third-parties tracking your online activities, and access your favorite content no matter which country you’re in with Avast SecureLine VPN.
Get true privacy
Access the content you love
Enjoy lightening-fast browsing
Get one-click privacy protection with all the features you need
Stay safe with open-source privacy protection
Relax — we don’t log your activities
Keep spies away with 256-bit AES encryption
Secure any Wi-Fi or network
Hide your IP Address
Stream and game effortlessly
Access content around the world
Enjoy a better P2P experience
Choose from 700 servers in 34 countries
Access Android TV
Stop online spies and snoops
What is a VPN?
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) encrypts your internet connection, so you can keep your online activity private and stop third parties like your ISP, employer, the government, or hackers from seeing what you do online. You can also access your favorite content from any location as a VPN also gets you around any content restrictions.
Who is tracking you online?
Internet Service Providers can:
- See everything you do online
- Sell your medical, financial, and browsing history
- Snoop on your online activities
- Limit your career opportunities if you transgress company policy
- Steal your identity
- Hack into your accounts
- Censor what you see
- Spy on you
Avast SecureLine VPN protects your privacy
Hide your IP address
A single shared IP address
Get DNS leak protection
Enjoy no activity logging
Make any connection secure
A VPN also protects you from network threats
With bank-grade encryption, your data is always secure and safe from online scammers and network threats.
Get privacy protection built on transparency
Get security you can always trust
Protect yourself against common online scams
It’s not always easy to spot when you’re being tricked or exploited online but Avast SecureLine VPN gives you advanced protection against these common types of attacks.
Avoid packet sniffing
- You’re connected to an open, unprotected network and log into your accounts. But you’re not alone on the network.
- So you get a cookie, they get a cookie.
- They now have access to your account.
Spot fake hotspots
- You’re connected to your favorite hip coffee shop Wi-Fi, right?
- Are you sure it’s their network? Do they even have Wi-Fi?
- Maybe they don’t and you’re now mainlining your data into an attacker’s computer.
Beware the evil twin trick
- Your devices just love to auto connect to known networks and save you time.
- That’s a pretty risky thing to do.
- It’s easy to create a doppelganger network that will fool your phone, computer – or even you.
Stop man-in-the-middle attacks
- Unknown to you, someone inserts themselves between you and the internet.
- They can change what you see on your favorite sites, redirect you to fake sites, take over your communications, and steal your accounts and passwords.
Access the content you want, from wherever you want
It’s your internet, take it back
Your IP address isn’t just used to keep track of what you do online, it’s also used to bar you from certain services. Avast SecureLine VPN lets you access any part of the web anonymously from wherever you are.
Forget about content restrictions
Get better online deals
Easily connect with your peers on P2P
Enjoy smooth uninterrupted streaming
Social networking at the school and the office
Stream securely on Smart TVs running Android TV
SecureLine server locations
Czech Republic1 CITY
New Zealand1 CITY
South Africa1 CITY
South Korea1 CITY
United Kingdom3 CITIES
United States16 CITIES
Do it all lightning fast
Where speed meets capacity
Connect securely with the confidence that your speed and performance won’t be affected — with our network of servers, we can handle almost any capacity.