Block all potential threats
Prevent viruses and other malware from infecting your Android device.
- Perform regular scans to detect threats and vulnerabilities
- Detect malicious apps before you install them
- Protect against malware-infected links on the web, or sent via SMS messages
- Verify the security of any Wi-Fi network before connecting
Every month we detect and block just under 2 million attack attempts on Android users.
With nearly 8 million malicious samples in our mobile threat detection database and 6,000 new unique samples being added every day, you are always protected.
The most common threats we detect and protect you from:
- Trojan downloader — Downloads malicious programs onto your device without you knowing
- Locker ransomware — Locks and prevents you from accessing your device
- Adware — Floods your device’s screen with unwanted advertisements
- Banking trojan — Steals your banking credentials to gain access to your account
- Rooter — Acquires privileged access to take over and control your device
- Fake apps — Malware that disguises itself as a real app to trick you into downloading it
- Trojan clicker — Secretly clicks on webpages and eats up your data resources
- Spyware — Infects your device to gather and transfer information about you
- SMS Trojan — Uses your device to secretly send premium SMS messages