Avast SecureLine VPN
Encrypts your Internet connection at the click of a button for true online privacy.
For those who want online freedom
Who needs hackers on public Wi-Fi, advertisers tracking everything you do online, and content blocks whenever you’re in the wrong country?
Enjoy the Internet your way, with Avast SecureLine.
Access any content
Who knew one click could pack such a punch?
Open-source privacy protection
256-bit AES encryption
Single shared IP
Secures any Wi-Fi or network
DNS leak protection
Stream & gaming capable
Access content around the world
55 locations over 34 countries
Supports Android TV
Privacy is a right, not a privilege
What is a VPN?
The internet is big open road: it gets you where you’re going, but everyone can see where you’re going and what you’re doing. Our SecureLine Virtual Private Network creates a tunnel of powerful encryption, so no one can see what you’re doing. And because the tunnel comes out of one of our secure servers placed strategically around the world, whoever you connect to sees our IP address, not yours.
Who is tracking you online?
Internet Service Providers
- See everything you do
- Sell your financial, medical and browsing history
- Control what you do online
- limit your opportunities
- Steal your identity
- Hack into your accounts
- Censor what you see
- Spy on you
Make any connection secure
A VPN is more than privacy. It’s security.
Large corporations, banks, and even the military have been using VPNs for years to protect their data and activities. Now, that high-grade protection is available to you so you can fend off network threats.
- You’re connected to an open, unprotected network, and log into your accounts. But you’re not alone on that network.
- So you get a cookie, they get a cookie.
- They now have your account.
- You’re connected to your favorite hipster coffee shop Wi-Fi. Right?
- Are you sure? Does the hipster coffee shop even have Wi-Fi?
- Maybe it doesn’t and you’re now mainlining your data into an attacker’s computer.
- Your devices just love to autoconnect to known networks and save you time.
- But what’s a network but a name?
- It’s easy to create a doppelganger that will fool your phone, computer – or even you.
- Those last two tricks put someone between you, and the internet.
- And once that happens, they can change what you see on your favorite sites, redirect your traffic to fake sites, and steal your accounts and passwords.
Access what you want, where you want
It’s your Internet. Take it back
Your IP isn’t just used to keep track of what you do online. It’s also used to bar you from certain services and charge you higher prices. Avast SecureLine VPN lets you access any part of the web from wherever you are.
Stream securely on Smart TVs running Android TV
SecureLine server locations
Czech Republic1 CITY
New Zealand1 CITY
South Africa1 CITY
South Korea1 CITY
United Kingdom3 CITIES
United States16 CITIES
And do it all lightning fast
Where speed meets capacity
When Brazil decided to block WhatsApp from operating in its territory and demand for our service ramped up to over 5 times the usual, we were ready. Here’s why.